Monday 24 June 2013

New Desk Build

After a lot of deliberation over what I wanted my new desk to look like I decided to have some large pieces of real wood cut to size. I had a large main section done and a long shelf for the screens along with a smaller end section if the other half wanted to join hers onto it. The wood cost me £240. I spent the weekend waxing and staining it with medium stain. Got the legs from B&Q and they weren't bloody cheap either. £98 for 7 of them! Finally a top shelf from IKEA for my world of warcraft server that my little mage started its life on back in vanilla WoW (the best gaming experience I've ever had in my life I think). Then a few LED strip lights to finish it off.

I'm thinking the server at the top needs a bit more lighting but I'm just not sure what I want to do yet.
I'm so flipping pleased with it though! Took me ages to get it all organised and constructed.





No comments:

Post a Comment